TGIF! It was another busy week and I got through it. I definitely need to pace myself.
- I had a decent night’s sleep. I was chilling in bed before I got up.
- CPR class was chill. I was a little awkward in the beginning. Lack of sleep does that to you. 😂🙃
- Afterwards, we went to Japantown! So nice to be back. But it was sad to see empty storefronts. 😭 Many of the stores we used to frequent aren’t around anymore.
- We stocked up on snacks and necessities. 😋
- We also bought some Sanrio stationery. 🥰
- It was a good day! Just busy.
- I had lunch as soon as we got back. And then I had to get ready for a Zoom meeting. I feel more comfortable after being walked through the process for social media posting. Whew!
- Animal Crossing update: Turnip prices were too low. Ugh! Hoping I sell the rest of them tomorrow at a fairly good price. All is well on Mango!
- Then I took a nap. Which turned into deep sleep. 😴
- I just finished dinner! We ordered from a new Korean spot. Really good!!
- Might watch a movie before bed. Maybe a romcom!
- Lastly, we got to chat with Dad. It’s nice to see him! Still praying for his health. Love you, Dad. 💗
Take care and enjoy the weekend!