Happy Thursday!! It’s almost the weekend. I can’t wait!
- I got a decent night’s sleep! It was great.
- Work went well. It was really chill.
- It was quite busy afterwards. We did some grocery shopping. But first I had a meeting to attend. Looking forward to the extra work, but like I said yesterday – May is going to be super busy for me!!
- I got to catch the rest of the NFL Draft. We got Trey Lance! So very exciting. Go Niners! ❤️
- Always thankful for groceries. I was able to get fruits and the necessities.
- Animal Crossing update: I sold some turnips. I got to visit my sister’s island. It was a nice day on my island! I’ve got a bunch to fix. I’ll try to get it done this weekend.
- I’ve got my CPR training class tomorrow. I’m hoping it’ll go well. Not sure who will be in attendance. Anxiety.
- We got to watch Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune. We also saw Name That Tune.
- I’m pretty tired. Hoping to sleep soon.
- Thinking of my cousin today. It’s been three years since her passing. You are missed, Marian. RIP 🤍
Hope everyone had a great day. Take care!