Happy Thursday! I can’t believe it’s New Year’s Eve!!! 😱
Here are some memories from 2020:
- Spent the first few days of 2020 in London! I miss traveling. 😭 That would be my only flight of the year.
- The Super Bowl and celebrating our birthday all of February! Our visit to Yosemite was a highlight. Life would change drastically a few weeks later.
- One final happy hour in March. Then the world shut down. 💔
- Invested most of my time playing Animal Crossing and I learned the uke!
- I watched so many tv shows and movies. My sleep schedule was all over the place.
- Grateful for everything in life especially my health, family, friends, work, and safety.
- I’ll even put online dating down. 😂 It didn’t work out, but it was a life lesson.
- Pinayista! 🇵🇭❤️
- The election! 🇺🇸
It’s been a ride. Here’s to 2021! Please stay safe and be well. 🥳🥂💜
I cooked and I baked today. Beari was also coughing. I hope she’s okay. Felt the mini earthquake this morning too.
Btw the paper crown I’m wearing is from London. I decided to bring it back with me since I didn’t get to wear it last NYE. It’s cute! 👸🏻
This is good night. I’m so sleepy right now, but I gotta make it to midnight. I’m about to play Animal Crossing too. 🥰