Happy Sunday! It’s a new week. I can’t believe the weekend came and went. I’m currently finishing up my class assignment. I got this!
- I slept a lot today. I took two naps. 😂
- Animal Crossing update: my zen bridge is complete! I bought my turnips and trying to take care of Mango.
- I watched some of The Oscars. Awards season is always fun! It’s just odd that it’s so late in the year because of the pandemic. Congrats to all of the winners! I was rooting for Viola Davis and Chadwick Boseman. I was disappointed. 😭
- It’s a short week, but now I’m contemplating if I should come in on Friday. Hmm…
- Trying to finalize appointments for my calls. It’s been tough trying to sync calendars with folks. It’ll all get done.
- Sanrio! I was tempted to buy some new items, but I’ll wait.
- It rained! It wasn’t a lot, but we needed the rain.
- Watched Bad Genius last night. Thai films are great! I enjoy their cinema.
- I’m hoping to clean and get more things done this week. I can!!!
- Dad is on the mend. Still praying for his health and healing!! Lola also got her first dose of the vaccine. I’m so happy! 💗🙏🏼
- Dating apps suck. I’m getting tired of scrolling and all of that. Pretty over it! 🙃
Wishing you all an amazing week! Take care.