Things are normalizing. But I’ve gotten used to blogging since the pandemic and I really don’t want to stop. We’ll see. 🙃🥲
Happy Monday! The weekend came and went. It’s already been a busy start to the week. I gotta study loads tonight! I fell asleep.
- I woke up to buy a bag. Secured said bag. Yay! 👜💜
- I went back to sleep afterwards. I got up in time to get ready for work. I was sluggish.
- Work went well! It was a really warm day. I’m starting to tan which is great. I decided to sign up for the school’s photo project. I hope it turns out well.
- I ate pizza and leftovers for dinner. Hurrah! Garlic knots were so good.
- Animal Crossing update: I sold some turnips. I also helped my sister with some terraforming and waterscaping. It turned out well! I’m trying to work on other parts of my island too. Patience!
- Today is also World Lupus Day! 💜 I was diagnosed at 17. Can’t stop, won’t stop is still my mentality. But when I’m tired, I’m going to listen to my body and nap! Some Lupus Warriors have passed on so I keep fighting in their memory. 💜💜💜💜🤍
- Warriors and Giants win! 💙💛🖤🧡
- Going to get ready to study. Must get a lot done tonight!!
I hope it was a nice day for everyone. Take care!!