Happy Wednesday! It’s hump day. Hurrah!!!
- Arm soreness kept me up. I dealt with it, but I woke up a few times during the night.
- I was able to get through work, so that’s a good sign! Here’s hoping I get my 2nd dose appt soon. And it was also really nice to catch up with my work community! It’s rare to talk nowadays. Sending love to everyone!! 💕
- I watched the Dubs game during dinner. Would’ve been nice to get the W! 😣
- Also tuned in for name that tune. Such a fun show!
- Now we’re watching the news. I’m still very hopeful during this pandemic! Slowly getting back to normalcy, but it’ll still be a while.
- Animal Crossing update: I made some new items. I’m still buying more Mario things. Yay! There’s a visitor at the campsite, but not someone I’m interested in bringing to Mango. I’m about to play again shorty.
- I’m always happy when bills are paid. Yes!!!
- Lastly, it’s been 11 years since our paternal grandfather (Lolo) passed away. RIP. 🤍
That was my Wednesday. Hope y’all had a nice one. 💗