Happy Wednesday! We’re halfway through the week and I’m so ready for break. Just one more day.
- Watched Selena before bed. One of our faves!!!
- I woke up before my alarm because I thought I overslept. 😂
- I ended up playing Animal Crossing. Toby is officially moving in and Pashmina is moving out. Farewell to her! She was a good villager, but I needed to change it up. I sold some turnips and paid off some of the zen bridge. I’ve gotta a lot of Bunny Day recipes.
- Work went well. We had to change things up, but it worked out. We had to be flexible. It was a warm one! Beautiful days are the best.
- We ordered ice cream at one of our favorite spots in the city, but the order was all wrong. I wanted the flavor of the month, but ended up with just vanilla. Pretty disappointing. And we didn’t get our waffle cones. 😒😞
- Sanrio goodies arrived in the mail! One of my dream vacations is still Japan.
- I was tempted to buy another Telfar bag, but I controlled myself. Maybe I can buy during another surprise drop? I’m being responsible. 😁
- I miss talking with family. Our Lola is recovering so I hope we can see her this weekend for Easter. Love you, Lola. 💗
- I plan to submit my assignment tonight. Not sure if it’s correct. I hope I don’t need to fix it.
- Lastly, we remembered Selena Quintanilla-Pérez. We watched her videos and sang to her songs. RIP Reina. 💜
Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!!