Happy Tuesday! ☀️
Highlight of my day was hanging out with Kevin and Earl! I was finally comfortable enough to take my mask off in public and eat. Dolores Park was beautiful! It was a good day. We talked about everything and laughed. I’m just slightly annoyed with my instax camera. Some of the pics were overexposed and I don’t really know why. Oh well.
- I stayed up again to hunt down 🌸 DIYs. I just need one more! I’m hoping to complete the set before cherry blossom season ends on 4/10.
- I didn’t get the chance to study today. I’ll do that tomorrow. I also need to clean!! I’ll be more productive.
- Tonight was the final day of our 9 day rosary offering for our granduncle. It was nice to see family again! I’m friends with my uncle on FB now. I rarely see that side so it’ll be nice to reconnect. 💗
- My taxes have been filed. Hurrah!!!
- I bought See’s candies. Easter sale. 😋
- Caught up with friends via text.
- Didn’t get to watch the Warriors or Giants game. 😞 Dubs with the win and Giants took the L in SD.
- Taking advantage of my spring break. It’s been nice to just chill out.
- I really miss my grandparents today. Love you Lolo and Lola. ❤️
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.