Happy Monday! It was a busy one, but I made it!
- I slept late. I tried to sleep in, but I had to take care of business.
- I found out that one page of my assignment turned out blank. So I need to fix and resubmit it! Ugh.
- I’ve got a meeting on Thursday! I hope the others can join us. It’ll be a busy May for me.
- April is winding down. Time flies! I can’t believe it.
- I’m planning to watch a baseball game this season. I’m aiming for the summer!
- Sanrio goodies have shipped. Can’t wait to get everything! I’m planning to organize my desk and other items. My thoughts have been chaotic.
- I’m trying to pace myself daily. Time management is key for me in May! I’ve echoed that for the last few days.
- Itching to travel again, but I can wait until 2022/2023. Asia is at the top of my list!
- Animal Crossing update: didn’t sell my turnips. Prices were too low. I gifted gold nuggets to my villagers. I’m trying to secure more framed photos. 🥰
- I had Chinese and Korean food for dinner. It was a nice mix! Chinese was my late lunch technically.
- I’m going to try and sleep early.
- The Giants are up 12-0. 😎 Go Giants!!! 🖤🧡 (We just won. Woo!!!)
I hope everyone had a nice day. Take care!