TGIF! It was a long week, but I got through it. 🧡
- I got up early to help with street cleaning. I was having a dream about hanging out with my college friends at a dating show and then my alarm went off.
- I had to get ready to get to the lab to take care of my monthly draw and order my meds. Thankful that my aunt was able to help me.
- It was a quick visit! Before heading home, I bought Jamba Juice for everyone.
- Ordered my meds. I was on hold for a while. It’ll be delivered tomorrow!
- Then I got ready for work. I had an early dismissal. I love that! I was able to mellow out and be with my family for a late lunch. We watched Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune.
- Just rewatched an episode of Broad City with my sisters. Still so funny!
- My weekend will be filled with studying and completing my module assignment. Let’s do it!!!
- Dubs and Giants with the W! Woo. 💙💛🖤🧡
- Animal Crossing update: sold my turnips for 489 bells!!! Sister even visited my island finally. I told her to take all the DIYs. Thanks for the bells.
- Ordered some new Sanrio stationery goodies. 😍 So exciting!!
- Thankful for the boba treat from our cousins. 🙏🏼
- It was a good day. 💜
Have an amazing weekend! Take care.