Happy Sunday! I officially got my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. 🥲🙏🏼 I’m so thankful. My body is doing alright atm.
- I woke up at a decent time. I had to study and complete an assignment for my class. It’s been challenging! I’m not sure if I did it properly, but I’ll look it over again and submit it tomorrow or Tuesday.
- I ate a lot of great food. BLT, corn bread, and half a burger. I needed to nourish myself before my vaccine appt!
- Caught some of the UCLA game. They’re still dancing. Go Bruins! 💙💛
- Appointment went well. It was in Mission Bay. I’m rarely in that part of town. It was nice to see Chase Center from a distance! The wait wasn’t long. The staff were all very friendly!
- Dealing with arm soreness and I felt tired earlier so I took a nap. I’m going to heat up some soup and stay hydrated. No need for any Tylenol right now.
- Animal Crossing update: I met Zipper and he’s a little creepy! But it’s cool to see eggs on my island. Bunny Day is 4/4! I also bought my turnips from Daisy Mae. All is well on Mango. I really want my Sanrio items and maybe a new villager!! 🥰
- I’m hoping for a great week! It’s a short one and then it’ll be spring break!! I need to recharge for sure. I’ve got a lot of plans during that week. Can’t believe Easter is in a week. Time flies!
That was my Sunday. How was yours? Hope it went well. Take care!!