Happy Tuesday!! 💜 I had my final round of iron. I’m feeling much better. I just need to normalize my sleeping schedule. Rest is important!!
- I had an early morning and it was a struggle to get up. Faucet wasn’t working last night, but it was fixed this afternoon.
- Work went well. It was a busy today, but we got through it! Earl was kind enough to buy us some boba and tea drinks. It was a warm one in the city. Same conditions tomorrow.
- Animal Crossing update: Invited Toby to Mango for the 2nd time. Here’s hoping he takes the invite to live there! 😊 I love the Sanrio furniture and goodies. So great.
- Pizza for dinner. Yes!
- Attended our granduncle’s rosary via Zoom. I plan to look through family pics this weekend since I have the time. 🥰 I miss our loved ones who have passed. Ancestors, please guide us!!
- Watched UCLA vs. Michigan. Go Bruins!!!! To the Final Four. 💙💛
- Secured my Telfar bags. I’m okay with waiting for a few months to get them. 🖤💚👜
- I’m ready to sleep. 😴
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.