This day always makes me sad. Four years ago, our childhood pet crossed the rainbow bridge. It’s hard to believe he’s been gone for that long. Love you so much, Laki! 💛 We ordered Mexican food to honor him.
- Still no callback from the clinic. I’m struggling daily without my iron! 😞😩 Here’s hoping I get in touch with someone tomorrow. Absolutely ridiculous at this point.
- Good news – I was able to schedule a vaccine appt for my sister! There was a lot of waiting around. It was nice to finally secure a date and time. Yay!!!
- I’m really just trying to make it through the week. It’s been tough.
- Highlight of my day: catching up with family and talking to our Lola! ❤️
- Animal Crossing update: I’d like to sell my turnips. Haven’t been able to do that. It’s been mellow on Mango. Sanrio update is coming up!! I hope I can secure Amiibo cards come 3/26!!!
- I should study tonight. I’m going to cover the new material for section 2. I got this!
Hope y’all had a good one. Take care!