Happy Monday! It’s been one of those days, but I got through it. 💕
- Still very fatigued. I’m waiting for my iron! I hope it’s soon.
- My Covid vaccination is tomorrow night! I’m a little nervous and anxious, but I got this. 💜
- Work went well. 👍🏼
- Chinese food for dinner. Perfect! I had amazing soup, sautéed spinach, broccoli beef, great apps, and rice.
- I’m part of a sleep study for a week, so I’m hoping it goes well.
- We got to see our BFF, Jamie! She dropped off some bday goodies and exchanged gifts. We all love our presents.
- Little Mix has been the soundtrack of my day!! I also heard Selena Quintanilla on the radio. RIP 👑
- Animal Crossing update: Mario items have arrived! I’ve gotta order stuff tonight. Can’t wait to decorate my island. 😄
- We’ve been browsing movies and watching random scenes from our faves: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Selena, and a few episodes of Chewing Gum. So fun rewatching!!
That was my day. Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.