It’s Tuesday! 🙃 I’m close to blogging for a year. My objective was to blog during lockdown so I can look back during this unprecedented time and here we are. 320 days later and progress has been made, but we’re still in the middle of it.
Some days are good. Some days are terrible. And some days are mixed. I’m going through it and it’s okay to acknowledge my emotions and feelings. I have been feeling sad as of late. A lot of it stems from not seeing family and friends often and losing friendships. I’ve accepted that especially! People come and go. I feel like I’m fighting to keep people in my life that aren’t worthy. Effort must be made on both ends and if that doesn’t happen, the relationship doesn’t survive. 😭 I share responsibility in that. Some friendships have expiration dates. It’s time to move on eventually.
- Just dealing with a lot of life stuff. My main focus right now is my health – all aspects of it!! I hope I can tackle some of my goals. Let’s do this!!
- Work went well. Tuesdays are my short days. I got home in time before the storm.
- I’ve been really lazy and 🥶
- My tamagotchi traveled to London again and I’ve hatched a new one. It’s so smol. Hoping to get another bow this time around.
- It’s been a year since Kobe’s passing. RIP to him, Gianna, John, Keri, and Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah and Payton Chester, Christina Mauser, and Ara Zobayan. 🤍
- Trying to survive the week.
- No players were inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. I’m 😱
- I really want to make a fruit smoothie.
- Animal Crossing and the Sanrio collab was released today! I want those amiibo cards. Dropping in March. It’ll most likely sell out. I’m ready.
- Taking deep breaths as of late has helped.
- Reading too! I can’t believe January is almost over. I’m ready for the best month ever. February rules!! 💜
Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!