Happy Sunday! The weekend came and went. There’s a lot to look forward to this week. It’s February tomorrow – best month ever!! I only say this because it’s my birthday soon. 🥳
- I woke up at a decent time and then I decided to sleep in. I stayed up deleting old emails. It took a while.
- I had lunch a bit late, but that’s fine.
- I took a nap an hour or so later. I woke up at 6pm! I slept for about 2 hours.
- I studied for a bit. I’m making progress! I can do this.
- Helped with dinner. Made the rice and cooked the orange chicken from Trader Joe’s. 😋
- Ate a lot of chocolate. See’s rules!!!
- Watched Card Sharks. It’s a pretty fun game.
- Now I’m chilling out with the dogs and watching the news.
- Animal Crossing update: I took care of some of my flowers. I don’t want them to grow out of control again. I bought my turnips before bed. Yay!!!
Well, I’m planning to sleep soon. I’ve got a driving lesson in the morning before work. Should be fun. I hope I learn more parking tips and tricks!
Hope the weekend went well for y’all. Take care!