Happy Friday! TGIF!! Glad it’s finally the weekend. I’ve got a few days to myself and it’s back to work. I hope my test gets processed before Monday.🤞🏼
- I set my alarm early to take care of my COVID test. Providers are EST. I got up before 9am. It was quick and easy.
- I took a walk with my sister to drop it off at UPS. Afterwards, we bought bagels and doughnuts to bring back. Yay!
- I had breakfast, mellowed out a bit, and then got in touch with DMV. Finally spoke to an agent. Must fill out more paperwork, but it’ll get done.
- I’m planning to clean, organize, and put away laundry this weekend.
- Animal Crossing update: My island is chill. Bonbon is leaving Mango. I wish her well! Time for a new villager. 😁
- Watched Alex Trebek’s final Jeopardy episode. I miss him! 😭 Thanks for the memories, Alex. 💙
- Got to catch up with Dad and Lola. 💕
- We get to watch Gossip Girl tonight. Yay!
- Planning to watch Soul tomorrow. More relaxing before work returns.
- We ordered cookies for dessert tonight. Insomnia cookies are so good!!
- Lastly, 45 is no more on Twitter. BYE!!!
Enjoy the weekend! Take care and be safe.