Happy Tuesday! It’s Inauguration Eve. Exciting!!! I’m planning to get up to watch live coverage. 😊💙
- It was really windy in the SF Bay Area last night and into most of today. I didn’t sleep well because of it. So much howling. Terrifying!
- My day went well. One student on my roster and it was an early dismissal day. Yay! I hope tomorrow won’t be too challenging. I can do this!!
- Found a mini library during my break. I picked up a new book! 🙂
- I’ve got my echocardiogram tomorrow. I hope my heart is doing well. 💜 I also need to take care of labs. Busy Wednesday!!
- Animal Crossing update: Redd was in town and he didn’t have any new paintings or statues. So disappointing. I’ll wait for his next visit. Turnip prices weren’t good enough for me to sell.
- I wore my Curry jersey today. Still so proud of their win yesterday! 💙💛
- Cadbury Easter goodies are now available. I’m taking advantage of it. It’s my fave! I bought some on the Walgreens app.
- I’m focusing on my TEFL course again. I haven’t touched it since November. I hope to make more progress this month as well as February and March.
- Thinking of my taxes already. Everything will be digital. I don’t have all my documents yet.
That was my day. I hope y’all had a nice one. Take care and be safe!!