Happy Wednesday! 🥴
- Today was an adventure for me, but I made it! Whew.
- My heat holder package was delivered today. I’ll be warm and toasty! Love it.
- Impeached. Twice. Let’s go!
- Animal Crossing update: I checked in real quick before I got ready for work. Will play again in a bit.
- I was a bit more tired today since I stayed up watching ariana grande: excuse me, i love you. Thankful to have been able to attend two shows during her tour. I miss concerts! 😭
- I watched the new trailer for To All The Boys: Always and Forever. Can’t wait! February is going to be awesome. 😎
- I hope to sleep much earlier tonight.
- I’ve been feeling more stressed than usual. Ahh!
- I’m really enjoying reading Bridget Jones’s Diary. I visualize some scenes from the movie.
- I attended part of this Zoom workshop. It was okay. I didn’t get to fully focus since I was in the car. I listened to some of it when I got home, but I got disconnected. It was about goal setting. I hope to smash more goals this year! I don’t want fear holding me back.
- That was my Wednesday. I ate too much chocolate. 🍫🙃
Hope everyone had a good day. Take care!