Happy Wednesday! It was busy, but it went well.
- I overslept a bit. It was cold and rainy. I didn’t want to get up.
- Finally got to wear contacts! A nice alternative from my glasses.
- Affirmations from the boss. Great to hear! Sometimes I’m really hard on myself.
- Had time to eat a bar and a fruit smoothie.
- After work, I was super hungry so I had my leftovers from The Cheesecake Factory.
- Watched the Dubs game. W!!! 💙💛
- Also caught Name That Tune. Pretty fun game.
- I watched the news and now I’m watching Cobra Kai. It’s pretty good so far.
- My tamagotchi evolved. Yay!
- Updated Animal Crossing. Got the new stuff, but I missed out on catching a tarantula. 😞
- I hope I get up in time for the AC Colourpop collection!
- It’s almost the weekend. Can’t wait. I’ll be studying!
- I also finished my first book of the year – We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!