Happy Tuesday! How was your day?
- Watched more Gossip Girl! The first season is amazing. I’m going to stick with it and try to finish all the seasons.
- I didn’t sleep very well or right away because I was anxious for my driving lesson. I haven’t driven since last month.
- Thankfully, my driving instructor understood and my lesson went well. Still some things to improve on, but I hope I can practice even more. Maybe this weekend? One of my goals is to drive to Japantown. 🙂
- I finished all of my work trainings! Yay!!! Just need to take care of my COVID test and I’ll be set to return to work next week.
- Spent time with the dogs. 💕
- Still thinking of when we can all fly and travel again.
- Highlight of my day: Followed up with my medical team. I love catching up with everyone from clinic! Thankful for their care and guidance. 💜
- Savoring my last few days of break. It came and went! 😢
- Lastly, Happy Birthday to you, Lolo (grandpa)! We never got the chance to meet and get to know you here in the States. Whenever you are – I hope you’re happy and having a grand time! RIP 💗
That was my Tuesday. 😁 Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!