Happy Sunday! Happy Birthday to our dearest Lola and a Happy Anniversary to our grandparents!! We miss you both so much. 🥳🎂💖
- It’s been a lazy Sunday for sure. I was supposed to clean and do laundry, but thankfully I’m off tomorrow for MLK, Jr. Day. I’ll take care of everything then.
- We ordered brunch for Lola’s Bday. She loved celebrating! I ordered a carnitas omelette. I also placed an order for dessert at Matcha Cafe Maiko. We tried the flavor of the month, Strawberry Calpico.
- I watched a bit of the NFL playoffs. I’m rooting for Tampa Bay. I was rooting for the Browns, but KC won with a slim lead. I’m rooting for anyone but KC. I said what I said. 😎😂
- Facebook is an eco chamber. I’m really not a fan of it anymore. I’m only on there for family and friends. I don’t use it all the time.
- I can’t believe Inauguration Day is this week! I’m excited, but also a little nervous. Time to turn the page on the last four years. Absolutely dreadful.
- I want this week to go smoothly. Last week was a lot. 🥴
- We’ll be watching Gossip Girl tonight. I need to continue reading my books.
- Animal Crossing update: I bought my turnips! I stayed up until 5am just to buy them because I knew I wouldn’t get up in time. 😂
- Well, I hope y’all had a nice Sunday! Take care.