TGIF!!! I’m so happy for the long weekend. I’ve got a list of things to take care of and I intend to complete all tasks.
- Days off are thee best!! 🙂
- I had my video visit with my pulmonologist in the morning. Things are stable. I’ve been prescribed an inhaler. Hopefully it helps me out.
- I spent most of the day waiting to take care of errands. I drove! I was with my aunt and sister. I’m most comfortable with others in the car. I’m proud of myself for going back out there. I do need to work on parking. Practice makes progress!!
- Dropped off paperwork at the DMV. Afterwards we went to Japantown. I didn’t go inside any stores. I sat outside at the Peace Plaza. It was nice to hear familiar sounds. I really miss the pre-COVID days.
- Lunch was good. I had a bowl from Nijiya. Happy we have Japanese snacks at home again!
- I took a nap afterwards. I was pretty tired.
- Now I’m watching the news. Watched a bit of Wedding Crashers. I’m hoping to watch more movies this weekend.
- Animal Crossing update: I took care of maintenance. Hoping to sell things that I don’t need. Must organize too.
Well, I hope y’all had a nice one. Enjoy the weekend! Stay safe. 😷