Happy Wednesday! We’ve made it to the middle of the week. I can do this!! We’re currently watching a Filipino movie called Pagpag: Nine Lives. Watching it for Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla!
- I got a decent night’s sleep. Not super refreshing, but it was enough.
- I’m on the waitlist for the Covid vaccine. Still searching everywhere and there are no openings atm. It’s a little frustrating, but I think I can get a slot in March!!
- Today was a bit stressful for me, but I got through it.
- We’re still thinking of our Tito Timmy. He’ll be laid to rest next week. 🤍
- I feel much more sad and disconnected this week. I know I’m not alone when I say this. The pandemic is wearing and tearing on everyone. Sending love and hugs to all! 💞
- Animal Crossing update: I got to play with my BFFs. We went to two islands. Skipped mine since I’m not proud of my mess. 😂 Hoping to fix it up this weekend!!
- I’d like to sleep soon. Thankful for each day!
Take care everyone!!!