Happy Wednesday! In 23 days, it’ll be a year since lockdown started for me. Time flies! And here we are.
- I had a fairly productive day. I finally washed my Animal Crossing beddings set! Just in time for my bday this weekend. 🤗
- Very productive session with my therapist. It’s always nice to just talk it out.
- I took a much needed nap. Yes!
- Before bed last night, I watched Three Words to Forever. I love Filipino movies! It helps me practice and understand Tagalog. Subtitles FTW!
- Some more of my birthday presents arrived today. Yay!!! I’ll wrap it up just so I can open something. 😂
- It’s back to work next week, but I’m taking advantage of my time off.
- Must study and make progress tomorrow! I can!!
- Caught some of the Dubs game. W! And baseball is officially back. Spring training!! The Giants have a lot of work ahead of them. We won’t be contenders for the next few years.
- Animal Crossing update: Gulliver is in town. I’m going to play a bit so I can get a souvenir in exchange from him. I’m still moving things around on my island. So much work! I guess a player is never really done. And Bob is moving out. I decided to let him go so he can explore!
- Super juiced about the Mario update. AC x Mario!!! ❤️
- That was my day. Very chill.
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.