Happy Sunday! I feel like time is flying again. How is it already January 3rd?!! 🥴
- I stayed up watching s1 of Gossip Girl with Lala. Still so good!
- Then we watched a bit of Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule. So very random! It was funny, but really random. 😂
- I didn’t fall asleep until 5am. Played a bit of Animal Crossing. Must normalize my schedule soon!!
- Woke up in time to retrieve my Amazon package in the lobby. Glad I retrieved it!
- I washed the dirty dishes. Yay! My favorite chore. It can be tedious, but helps me destress.
- Got to catch up with our good friend, John, via text.
- I’ve been practicing my French on Duolingo. I’ve got a nice streak going.
- Niners lost their final game. Ugh!
- Warriors win! Steph with a career-high 62 points.
- Got through two trainings for work. Must finish the last two later on this week. Yay!
- I really need to put my laundry away + tidy up my room before I go back to work. I’ve just been lazy.
That was my day. I didn’t do much else. I’ve got my driving lesson on Tuesday. I’m a bit anxious since I didn’t get to practice much during break. 😬 I hope I can this upcoming weekend.
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care and be safe.