Happy Friday! It’s our Birthday Eve. It’ll be midnight in 2.5 hours!! 🤪
- I’ve been trying to clean and put things away. I’m determined to do it all before bed.
- I had an early morning: phone call for a Lupus study. It’s been 6 years! The research coordinator was very kind. Loved our convo.
- Afterwards, I decided to go back to sleep. So I slept for a few more hours.
- Animal Crossing update: Nan is moving to Mango! I miss Bob already, but I wish him well. 💕 Sold off the rest of my turnips.
- Highlight of my day: playing my vinyl! I listened to Little Mix’s Confetti and Britney’s debut album. 🥰
- Another highlight: my boss’s daughter was born on 2/17! He shared pics and she’s so adorable. I can’t wait to meet her. February babies rule!!
- Part of me is dreading tomorrow, but another part of me is grateful for another year. I’ve always told myself that growing older is a privilege. Thankful for the years and I’m still here! Last year wasn’t what we imagined, but we got through it. I’m hoping this year will be a pleasant surprise! Grateful. 💜
- Well, I better get back to cleaning. Let’s go!!
Enjoy the weekend! Take care.