Happy Wednesday and Happy Inauguration Day! I woke up in time to watch everything live. I’m a bit tired now, but it was worth it. We have hope again! It was a beautiful day. To President Biden and Madam Vice President Harris! Let’s get to work. 💙🇺🇸💙
- Early mornings are great! I think I need to retrain myself to be a morning person again.
- After the Inauguration coverage, I had to get ready for my echocardiogram appointment. It’s been a while. I had the same tech as last time, she’s really nice.
- Took care of my labs too. It wasn’t busy. Yay!
- I treated myself to a decaf vanilla latte and a birthday cake pop. 🥲
- Once I got home, I ate brunch and got ready for work. I can’t find my contacts btw. I’ll have to look for them this weekend!!
- Work was busy, but it was better compared to last week. I got this! 😎
- Animal Crossing update: usual business on my island. Label was in town.
- We had ham, rice, potatoes, and sweet potatoes for dinner. Everything was delish! Thankful that my family had the food ready when I got home. 🙏🏼
- Gotta take care of bills this week. I’m thankful for my job especially during this pandemic!!
- I passed my assignment! Progress!!! I can finally move on to the next module. 😄
That was my Wednesday. I hope y’all had a nice one! I’m looking forward to the future. We’ve got compassionate leaders at the helm again. It’s a new day in America!
Take care and be safe. 😷