Happy Wednesday! Today has been a lot, but I got through it. I feel like I’m in this transitional phase of my life. Not sure what the next few months will look like, but I’m telling myself to make moves! 🤍
- I woke up fairly early to get ready for my video visit with my new primary care doctor. It went well! My new doc is really nice and understanding.
- Afterwards, I decided to exercise before getting ready for work. Put in 11 mins! Really proud of myself. I plan to weigh myself weekly.
- I ate cereal, a slice of raisin toast with peanut butter, and half a banana.
- I took my temp for work and got dressed fairly quickly. We left a little late, but I got to work in time.
- Sanrio HK goodies arrived. I was very happy!!!! 💗
- Affirmations at work. I’ve been very thankful for the opportunity! Schedule change also starts next week. I’m ready for the roster expansion!!
- Korean bbq for dinner! I got chicken. 😋
- Played a bit of Animal Crossing again. I gifted items to my villagers. I haven’t sold any turnips. Still too low at NC. Waiting for a second villager photo.
- Hung out with the dogs and then I decided to take a nap. My early morning wiped me out.
- I’d like to study tonight, but I’ll try. I’m feeling tired again.
- Sis got her 2nd vaccine! In two weeks time she’ll be fully vaccinated. 💜
- Giants win!!! 🖤🧡🖤🧡
- Hoping the rest of the week goes well.
Take care and good night!