Happy Monday! I miss spring break, but today went well. Today was Earl’s last day and it was bittersweet. I wish him all the best!! 💕
- I had a decent night’s sleep. Hoping to sleep better tonight.
- I decided to ride the stationary bike before work. The 13 min ride was great!!! I might do that again tomorrow.
- I was running a little late, but thankfully I got to work in time. I had to grab gifts and break in my new shoes. Pretty wild.
- The boss is back and his temp will now be taking over the other cohort. It’s different, but I can make it work. I always find a way to be flexible and I think I do well with others.
- We’ve been cooking a lot at home. I love ordering takeout, but it’s best to just save it for special occasions.
- I really miss having boba, but I told myself I would save it for the end of the month.
- Animal Crossing is keeping us busy! I finally got Mira’s picture today. So happy! I wrapped up a gold nugget and BAM! I’ve been playing for almost a year. Can’t believe I got it before 4/23!!!
- Watching the new mighty ducks series. I like it so far! Now we’re going to continue watching Man of the House.
- Steph Curry is now the franchise scoring leader! Go Dubs!!!!!! 💙💛
- I’m hoping the rest of the week goes well. Schedules changes left and right, but I can’t complain. Thankful for everything! Perspective. 💜
Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!