Happy Sunday! It’s a new week. My spring break is officially over. It was restful. I’ll miss being able to sleep in. Back to work! 🙂
- I was able to help my family secure vaccine appointments. 🧡 It was difficult to fall asleep, so I turned my insomnia into productivity.
- I eventually fell asleep. I wanted to visit our Lola, but we’ll see her later this week. I ended up sleeping in for another hour or so.
- I had my brunch and played some Animal Crossing. Really bummed that cherry blossom season is over. 😞🌸
- I went for a walk with my sister to buy some things for our pasta dinner. It was a good shopping trip! I wish we would’ve bought ice cream. Next time. I also bought my coworker a going away present. Tomorrow is his last day. 😢
- I really like pancetta! So good.
- Just thinking of Dad. I hope he’ll be okay. Praying he feels better. 💗
- I need a good night’s sleep.
- Highlight of the day: catching up with our Lola on the phone. 🥰
Wishing you all a wonderful week. Take care!