Happy Sunday! I can’t believe my long weekend came and went. 😢 But the good news is, I’ve got a short week again. Yay!
- The time change threw me off. It’ll probably take me a week to adjust.
- We watched Cinderella before bed last night.
- I slept in for a bit. That was nice!
- Happy Pi Day and Happy Birthday to Steph Curry!! 🥳🎂🍿
- I was able to work on my online class for an hour. I might start the new section tonight. I haven’t had much energy. I’m hoping someone contacts me tomorrow to setup my iron infusion appointments. I’ve been struggling.
- We watched The Grammys! So much fun. It was a nice ceremony. Congrats to all the winners!!!
- Decided to buy some Japanese snacks for the show. 🍙🍡🥤
- I might have to exercise tonight. 🙃
- I didn’t get to clean. I can tidy up a bit tonight too.
- Animal Crossing update: stayed up to buy my turnips! Sent diy recipes to the BFFs via mail. Mango is doing alright.
- The highlight of my day was video chatting with family. We got to catch up and see Mama/Lola! She was making jokes about food. Miss her so! Get well soon, Lola!!! 💗
- Hoping everyone has an awesome week! Take care.