I had a case of the Mondays today. It was tough to get up and I’m still waiting on scheduling my iron infusion! It’s madness. My energy levels are shot and I just don’t feel great. Fingers crossed someone calls me tomorrow! PLS. 😩
- I slept in. I had an hour to get ready for the day.
- I got to work on time! I’ll be Covid tested tomorrow so I need to be a little early.
- The sun is out for longer so that makes me happy.
- I was able to chat with my family for a little bit. Glad to see our Lola and relatives in Canada. ❤️
- I was finally able to cook my tofu with spinach and garlic. Tasted great! I’ll make it again next time.
- Animal Crossing update: Flick is visiting my island. I got a new diy for a bench and chatted with my villagers. Didn’t do much else.
- It’s been so cold today. I just want to be in bed where it’s warm and comfy.
- Watching cycle 6 of ANTM again!! I would love to visit Thailand in the future.
- Lastly, the Dubs didn’t do so well tonight. 😞 I’ll always cheer for them!!
I hope y’all had a nice one. Take care! 😷