TGIF!!! 😁 It’s been a year since the world changed for me. It was my last day of work, I squeezed in one last happy hour with coworkers, and those 2 weeks off turned into months. So much progress has been made! Very hopeful and grateful. 🙏🏼
- It was an early morning for me. I had to move the car back to our block. All went well except this one car. I don’t think he signaled and I stepped on the brakes as a just in case. I hate when people don’t signal! 😒
- Lola is doing well. We’re still praying for her recovery! Love you lots, Lola.
- Ordered in for lunch and dinner – chicken and pizza. 😋
- Lots of wine tonight! We watched Freaky Friday. Now we’re watching The Princess Diaries. We watched an episode of The Simpsons too, The Springfield Files. Also watched some of The Powerpuff Girls.
- I had to nap today. I woke up early so my body was feeling it.
- Animal Crossing update: I took care of a lot on my island. Finally cleaning up the flowers which is nice. ☺️💐
- Super frustrated with trying to schedule my iron infusions. I left a message, contacted the nurse, and still without an appointment. Hopefully someone calls me on Monday. I really need the iron!!
- Looking forward to resting some more this weekend, but I’ve gotta study too!
- And little sister passed her cert. So proud of her!!! 🥳🥲
- Wishing you all a nice weekend! Take care.