Happy Tuesday! 🙂 It’s been a very interesting day. Praying for those dealing with sadness, anger, and betrayal. 🤍
- My sleep study is going well! Just getting used to having two watches on. 🙃
- Our uncle was laid to rest. RIP Tito Timmy.
- I was a bit anxious when I woke up because of my vaccine. The day is finally here!!
- It was an early one for me. Tuesdays are great.
- We went to Trader Joe’s for a quick shopping trip. Then it was time to head over to the vaccination site.
- Vaccine time! I was in line by 6pm. It took a while to get to a vaccine room. It was quick and easy once I was assigned a room. We had to wait 15 minutes before we could leave in case we had any adverse side effects.
- I’m doing alright for now. I just feel tired and sleepy. I can tell that my arm will be pretty sore tomorrow! Hoping I can schedule my second dose easily. Ahh! It was stressful enough trying to get my first dose.
- Animal Crossing update: I’m buying more Mario items! It’s capped at 5 items a day, so I’ll get more things tomorrow.
- I’m hoping things turn out okay for everyone. This pandemic has taken a toll on folx. Sending love to everyone!! It’s much needed.
- Lastly, Happy Birthday to my cousin, Ben! He’s 18 today. I don’t believe it. Time flies!! 🥳🎂🎉
Hope y’all had a nice one. Take care!