Happy Monday!! It was so nice to sleep in. I stayed up a bit. AC is keeping me busy. I need 6 more DIY recipes. 🥲🌸 Rilla was also at my campsite. All the Hello Kitty items!!! 😍
- I got up at a reasonable time. I needed to check on my assignment score and take the module test. I passed both! 😁 Onto the next module.
- Went on the stationary bike. I committed to 12 minutes. Not bad since I haven’t been on it in a while. I’m going to stay consistent!
- I swept the front and helped with garbage night. Always nice to help.
- Tuned in to watch the NCAA Championship. I was rooting for Baylor! I wish I didn’t switch up my bracket at the last minute. Sigh. I finished 4th in my family pool. There’s always next year.
- Attended our granduncle’s rosary again. Tomorrow is the last night. I hope we can see that side of the family very soon! It reminds me of our Lolo and all the past events we attended together. ❤️
- Thai food for dinner. Yum! I ate pretty well for most of the day.
- Now we’re watching Night at the Roxbury. 😂
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.