TGIF! It’s been a long week for me and I made it. 🥲 I’m looking forward to sleeping in and getting lots of rest.
- I got up earlier than usual. I had to get to the blood draw lab before work.
- Really glad it wasn’t super busy. I was done in about 20 minutes!
- Once I got home, I had time to eat brunch and play some Animal Crossing.
- Animal Crossing update: Not much going on. I’m moving bamboo trees around. Figuring out what else I need to create! Lots of brainstorming.
- Work went well. We all got to take home a bag of goodies for the school fundraiser! I’m looking forward to snacking and maybe tuning in tomorrow evening.
- I felt a little nauseous again during the day. I really think its my body adjusting to the first dose. I’m also very anemic right now. I’m hoping to get my infusions very, very soon.
- Lastly, Happy Birthday to my brother! It’s his first quarantine celebration. We kept it low key and there’s so much food. So grateful!
Well, that was my day. Hope y’all had a nice one. Enjoy the weekend! Take care.