Happy Monday! I stayed up and I slept in. I was laughing at all the Super Bowl tweets. Twitter wins! 😂
- I chilled out. There isn’t much to do when you’re at home quarantining.
- I’m in the middle of Cobra Kai’s s3! I’m about to start e7. I don’t want it to end just yet. So I’m going to try and space it out. 🙂
- Thankful for my family. They’ve been taking care of my meals the last few days! I can’t wait to hang out with them once I’m in the clear. 💗
- My uncle has Covid! It’s really scary. I hope he’ll be okay. He’s finally at the hospital. He was exhibiting symptoms a week ago.
- I took a nice long nap!
- I got to order the beanie I wanted. It was sold out last night. It says limited edition, but I feel like they replenish the stock every other day.
- Listening to a lot of Queen, Keyshia Cole, H.E.R., and The Weeknd. 🥰
- Hot Cheetos are the best! Helping me cope with my current situation. I just wish I had cream cheese. Next time. Perfect combo honestly!
- Animal Crossing update: shooting stars! I got a flying saucer recipe from Celeste. Label is in town too! Paid off some of my loan.
- I might watch a movie tonight. That depends on what I can find. Maybe The Next Karate Kid. Love it!!
Hope y’all had a nice one! Wishing everyone a great week. 💜 Take care!