Happy Friday! It’s officially the weekend. It’s been a long week. We made it!! 🙂
- I’ve got sad news: our uncle passed away today from Covid complications. He was improving a few days ago. It’s so sad. RIP Tito Timmy. 🤍
- Coincidentally, I had my Covid retest in the afternoon. Still awaiting the results.
- It’s Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day weekend and I’m content with watching movies, greeting my friends, and eating lots of chocolate. 💝🍫
- Caught up with a college friend via text. She’s doing well!
- Bought a paperback copy of A Walk To Remember. I love the movie so much that I’ll finally be reading the book.
- Animal Crossing update: My beddings came in a week ago I think. I’m excited to wash them. Can’t wait! I also bought all the Lunar New Year special items.
- Happy Lunar New Year! 🧧🎉🏮 May this new year be prosperous and filled with joy. Stay safe!!
- I got to talk to our Lola for a bit on the phone. I miss her. Hoping I can see her soon.
- I stayed up rewatching To All The Boys: Always and Forever. My watch count is: 2. I might watch it again either tomorrow or Sunday. The music is great! I might’ve already said that in a previous post.
- 80s music and K-pop has been on repeat. Love it!!!
- I’m planning to sleep early tonight. Need all the rest I can get.
- Here’s to a happy weekend to all! 🙂