Happy Friday! I’ve been in quarantine since last night. I’m trying to figure out my testing situation to hopefully return to work. Covid testing gives me anxiety! 😩 I’ve got three items on my to do list for tomorrow.
- I’ve been busy watching Cobra Kai. I’m digging season 2!
- I’ve kept in touch with family, friends, and colleagues throughout the day. It’s been a bit isolating.
- Ordered Japanese food. I was disappointed that the entire order wasn’t completed. I got credit back, but still. Ugh! 😒
- I’m documenting my quarantine with vlogs, pictures, and blog entries. I just feel paranoid at this point. I took my temp earlier in the day and I don’t have a fever.
- I bought a signed positions CD while I’m confined to my room. 🥰🤪
- Animal Crossing update: So I only played for a bit today. I was distracted! I’m hoping to sell the rest of my turnips tomorrow. (I time traveled so they spoiled! I forgot to give Penelope her birthday present that’s why I changed the time. HBD Penelope! 🥺)
- Definitely miss hanging out with my family and pets.
- I’m hoping to be more productive tomorrow. Anything goes!
Hope y’all had a nice one. Stay safe!