This day has been a trip. I’ve been feeling meh for most of the week. And I just got news that I have to quarantine for 10 days due to a positive test in my cohort! 😞 Bummer. I’m now confined to my room. I can’t be in the common areas at home and I can’t hang out with my family and pets. 😩 I can do this! I need to be tested too.
- I’m going to take advantage of reading, studying for my class, and catching up on my shows and movies!
- I’m almost done with s1 of Cobra Kai!
- Animal Crossing update: my island is doing alright. Still need to fix the flower spread. My bedding set won’t arrive until this weekend. I was expecting it today.
- I’m thinking of the next few days – I’ll have to reschedule some things! So inconvenient. ☹️
- Watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Celebrity WoF was on afterwards. That was fun to watch!
- I guess I can clean and tidy up during this down time.
- This is why it’s important to social distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands! I tell my cohort this all the time.
- I’m a bit anxious to get tested, but I believe I keep myself safe at all times as well as my family & the community.
- Quarantine, let’s do this!!!!
- Lastly, Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Michelle! I hope it was wonderful. 🥳🎂💗
I’ll still be blogging daily. Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.