- I slept okay.
- I finished Kiki’s Delivery Service. I loved it! I want a red bow now.
- I helped out with lunch this afternoon. We made spam, garlic rice, and fried eggs. We also had tomatoes. We also made spam musubi for the first time. Turned out well!
- Boba and ice cream for dessert. Boba was delicious! We ordered from honey creme. I’ll try the ice cream in a bit.
- Washed the dishes.
- I’m finally registered for my TEFL course! Let’s do this!!! I’m excited to learn again.
- Catching up with friends via text. Yay!
- I realized even more today that self-care is so important. I played my usual round of Animal Crossing and listened to the Giants game on the radio. I’m also listening to music right now. The little things energize me.
- Now I’m trying to figure out if I should buy this cool Simpsons print. Decisions.
That was my Friday! Time to recharge this weekend. Happy weekend to all. Take care!