TGIF! It’s been a week for me. There’s been a lot going on. Taking it a day at a time. Grateful for everything – the ups and downs. 💜
- I found out I’m anemic again. 😱 So I’ll most likely go in for iron infusions in March.
- I’m still good to go with the vaccine. Whew!!
- I also need to go back to the lab next week. They forgot to run some other tests.
- My meds arrived today as well! 🙏🏼
- Animal Crossing update: new art in the museum, sold some things, tried to fix my flowers, and paid off some of my loan.
- Gotta keep my snackage in check. 🙃
- Dubs with the W vs. Charlotte. Finally!
- I’m going to take advantage of the weekend. I need to rest, study, and sleep!! It’s going to be amazing. 😄
- Family got me some groceries to help with my iron levels and a peach pie.
That was my Friday. I hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.