Happy Tuesday! It was a short and pretty productive day for myself.
- I stayed up watching Cobra Kai! I’m digging it. Ralph Macchio was one of my childhood crushes. 🥰
- I overslept a bit, but I got ready in time.
- Slim roster so today went smoothly! Tomorrow is my busy day. I got this!!
- February is flying. I’m trying to savor every moment. 💗 I want to write Valentine’s Day cards to family and friends.
- I took a really long nap. I just had a late dinner – potatoes, fries, tater tots, and mac and cheese. I balanced that out with water and 2 clementines. I haven’t exercised this week. Planning to hold myself accountable this weekend!
- Covid numbers in CA are improving, but it’s still important to continue social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands.
- Today is World Ukulele Day! I played a bit of I’m Yours and Let It Be.
- I’m hoping to sleep earlier tonight.
- Animal Crossing update: created a blank square to help with flower spreading. It’s a little annoying! Bought some Festivale items at NC.
- Lastly, my signed Julia Quinn book arrived today! Another book to add to my reading list. I love Bridgerton!! ❤️
Hope y’all had a nice one! Take care.