Happy Wednesday!! 🧡 It’s almost the weekend. I can’t wait!
- Didn’t sleep the greatest. ACNH kept me awake! I played with the BFFs.
- I eventually fell asleep. I’m hoping to sleep better tonight.
- Work went well! It was really cold. It was quite foggy at the end of my shift. I wish I wore an extra layer. I’ll be better prepared tomorrow.
- Animal Crossing update: I did a lot on my island! I took care of my flowers and redid the left side close to resident services. I’ll be revamping the other parts in a few days. I didn’t sell my turnips. The price wasn’t right. Glad I’m fixing things up.
- Burritos and tacos for dinner! So good. The order wasn’t done correctly. Next time we’ll just pick it up.
- Highlight of the day: seeing Lola Mila via FaceTime. Love you so much, Lola!!!! 💗
- I’m thinking about a lot right now. Trying to breathe through it all.
- I need to finish my module assignment too. I’ll submit it tomorrow or maybe before I sleep tonight.
- Looking at Sanrio books! I really want to add them to my library. Eee!!!
- I’m tired now. Just finishing up Muriel’s Wedding. One of my fave Toni Collette movies. 👰♀️🤍
- My nightcap is a slice of carrot cake. 😋 Trader Joe’s FTW!!!
Have a good night. Take care!