Happy Tuesday!! 🙂
- Another decent night of sleep!
- I was able to exercise before work. Yes!!!
- Work went well. Tacos for lunch, but all that was left were vegetation options. 😞 I might order tacos later this week.
- I made dinner for the fam: soba noodles with green onions, sesame oil, and furikake. We also fried some pork & chicken dumplings. I had time since work let out early. Yay!
- I watched Jeopardy! and then I studied for an hour. I’ve made it to my module assignment! Planning to submit it later this week so I can continue to make progress.
- Animal Crossing update: I sold some turnips. I also got to play with all of my siblings! We went to our brother’s island. Dropped off some items. It was a mellow day.
- I was supposed to tidy up my desk, but I might have to do it tomorrow.
- Giants split the doubleheader at Coors Field. We almost got the sweep. Ugh!
- I’m pretty tired now. I need to sleep soon!
Hope everyone had a nice day! Take care.