[Saturday, May 1, 2021]
I’ve been so preoccupied that I completely forgot to blog.
- I slept okay. I need to sleep more and on time!
- I’m dealing with stress and anxiety. I’ve been out of the nonprofit loop for a while so I’m trying to get back into the swing of things.
- Animal Crossing update: Sold all of my turnips at 140 bells. Didn’t see it any higher all week. Blah. Sisters came over to sell their turnips too. I finally made my crescent moon chair! So pretty. 🌙
- We watched Bridesmaids. It’s one of my fave movies! Great cast.
- Ordered boba guys because I wanted it. 😋
- Took care of chores.
- I decided to nap afterwards. I needed it.
- I woke up to eat leftovers and then I studied for 1.5 hours. I’m about to study again! I’ve got three months to complete this class.
- Watched some of The Grudge too. I forgot about the jump scares! 😱
- Well, it’s time to get back to work!
Hope y’all had a nice Saturday. Take care!