It’s been quite a week for me. I’m recovering. When you’re a lupus patient, there’s a lot that needs to be done.
- I’m currently dealing with anemia. 😦 I went in for my first iron infusion on 3/9/18. Some side effects are hitting me now. I have my second infusion this week. I’m hoping I start to improve. Energy levels have been pretty low.
- I hate it when folks make assumptions. I’m guilty of doing that too. But I hate it when people push. It makes me uncomfortable.
- On a lighter note, Richard Sherman is now a Niner! Totally disliked him when he was with Seattle, but he’s a great addition to the team. Can’t complain.
- DST is here! I’m so ready. I love it when it’s still bright as the day goes on.
- Watched throwback Pixar. Those were the days. Finding Nemo ❤️
That’s it. I gotta rest up again. Good night!