Wine tasting round two! I completely forgot to blog about this. I’ll do my best to remember what I did that day.
L-R: Adrian, Katie, me, Bernice, Brea, and Justin.
- V. Sattui Winery. It was a birthday party for Pauline and David. Adrian, Katie, and I decided to wine taste inside. Everyone else was having lunch.
- I ended up buying two bottles of wine. Dessert wine ftw!
- Oxbow Public Market is amazing btw. That’s where we had lunch. It was delicious! (Steak sandwich + mac & cheese for me! Thanks Adrian.)
- Peju Province Winery was cool! That’s where the picture was taken.
- After that we went to Bouchon Bakery. I went ham on macarons & bread. It was my first time there so I thought, why not? 🙂
- To end the day, we all had dinner back at Oxbow Public Market. We went to the kitchen door.
- Random memory: back at the first winery, B told me she saw someone from high school. Turns out it was our former crush. LOL. #bye
Will continue to update. I’ll do my best to make it a weekly thing. I want to get back to documenting everything. I find comfort in nostalgia.
Happy weekend to all! ❤️